Powell Fabrication & Manufacturing, Inc.

Pneumatic Shutdown System Components

Versión en Español

What components do I need for my UniPro™ Valve Closure System?


The UniPro™ System can be configured to your specific needs. We supply a factors sheet with questions for you to answer that will help us design the exact system to fit your requirements. As a minimum, you will need UniPro™ actuators to close the valve handles, the UniPro™ Control Panel to receive signals from sensors and safeties and the UniPro™ Air Control Unit to filter and regulate the air pressure to the actuators. Other optional equipment and the specific number of each of the above components will be determined based on your completed factors sheet.

Back to UniPro™ FAQ

More Information

Ask the Engineer Archives